The Strengthening Border Security in Ghana (SBS Ghana) project, funded by European Union Emergency Trust Fund for Africa (EUTF), has launched the Demand Driven Facility (DDF) Call for Proposals - Support to innovative approaches and best practices on mobility and border management.
The Demand Driven Facility (DDF) Call for Proposals is centred on civil society organisations, research institutions, think tanks, traders' organisations and organisations representing media / media networks.
In particular, the innovative approaches and best practices will have to:
- Increase knowledge and data management.
- Establish or enhance cooperation mechanisms between relevant stakeholders.
- Create awareness and coordination for accountability and better public service delivery.
- Develop innovative practices to improve cooperation and mitigate issues at the border.
The application form and all other documents can be downloaded at:
- Date de publication
- 7 octobre 2020
- Region and Country
- Improved migration management