From October to December 2017, Sterling Consortium offered dedicated skills training to 105 young Gambians in the areas of solar and satellite systems and CCTV. The following courses were offered:
- Satellite Installation & Programming;
- Advance Satellite Installation & Programming;
- CCTV Installation & Programming;
- Solar Installation.
The initiative was supported by the YEP through a financing coming from the EU and more particularly the EU Emergency Trust Fund for Africa to increase livelihood skills opportunities.
Discover how this skills training programme can change the life of many youth especially returnees with the video:
- Date de publication
- 13 mars 2018
- Region and Country
- The Gambia
- Greater economic and employment opportunities
- ITC - International Trade Center