The BRICK programme plans to build on the interventions currently supported by DG ECHO in three localities (Meriam, Abyei-Muglad, and Keilak) of West Kordofan by providing comprehensive multi-sectoral integrated intervention comprising health and nutrition, education, WASH and livelihood for the most vulnerable households and communities.
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to improve resilience of the most vulnerable households and communities in three localities of West Kordofan.
The specific objectives are:
- to improve the nutritional and health status of the population, particularly of women, adolescent girls and children under-five
- to improve the educational status of school-aged children especially girls
- to improve the food security of the most vulnerable households (especially those headed by women) and enhance rural livelihoods.
EUR 6 000 000
EUR 4 000 000
- Start date
- 12 GRU 2018
- Miejsca realizacji projektu
- Wkład UE
- €10 000 000
- Region and Country
- Horn of Africa
- Strengthening resilience of communities
- UNICEFConcern Worldwide