The aim of this action is to contribute to improve the management of mixed migration flows in Sudan by improving the protection of Persons of Concern and other vulnerable migrants along the Northern migration route.
The overall objective is to contribute to improved migration management in Sudan. The specific objective is to improve the protection of Persons of Concern and other vulnerable migrants along the Northern migratory route in Sudan.The action will have two related focuses:
1) provision of safe and adequate shelter as well as psychosocial support, medical aid, food and non-food items and legal aid;
2) training law enforcement and judiciary authorities in migrants' protection, assistance and in the referral system between the States and Khartoum.
EUR 3 831 276
- Projektets varighed
- 12. dec 2017 - 30. sep 2023
- Projektets lokaliteter
- €3 820 000
- Region and Country
- Horn of Africa
- Improved migration management
- Danish Red CrossInternational Organization for Migration