The overall objective of the project is to make the IGAD region more resilient, through more effective implementation of IGAD's resilience strategy (IDDRSI).
The specific objectives of the project are: (I) to strengthen IGAD’s capacity for coordinating and facilitating the implementation of IDDRSI to build resilience, as a means of addressing the root causes of vulnerability, forced displacement and irregular migration; and (II) to promote reform in IGAD by upgrading IGAD’s administrative and financial systems in line with international standards, taking into account the conclusions of recent and on-going assessments of IGAD's capacity.
EUR 2 100 000
Intergovernmental Authority on Development
EUR 1 400 000
EUR 470 988
- Start date
- 28 Aпр 2016 г.
- Местоположения на проекта
- DjiboutiEthiopiaKenyaSomaliaSudanUgandaSouth Sudan
- Участие на ЕС
- €5 000 000
- Region and Country
- Horn of AfricaRegional Horn of Africa
- Improved governance and conflict preventionStrengthening resilience of communities
- Intergovernmental Authority on DevelopmentGIZ