The overall objective of this Facility is to improve the capacities and increasing the effectiveness of the North of Africa (NOA) Window on migration and international protection. The Facility provides for the identification, formulation monitoring and evaluation of projects, as well as for a stronger communication and visibility on the results achieved through the EUTF for Africa at national, regional and cross-regional level.
The specific objectives are to:
1) implement a coherent, measurable and impact-oriented cooperation framework for the EUTF NOA;
2) provide technical assistance on formulation of Actions, requiring ad hoc technical expertise, and strengthen the use of standard tools, in particular the Result Oriented Monitoring (ROM) for the Actions funded under the NOA;
3) reinforce communication and raise the visibility of ongoing programmes and their contribution to tackle the migration challenges at country, regional and cross-regional level.
- Project duration
- 23 May 2017 - 31 Dec 2022
- Project locations
- EU contribution
- €4 429 140
- Region and Country
- North of AfricaRegional North of Africa
- Improved migration management